Tuesday 4 February 2014

I was raped by priest in orphanage

I was raped by priest in orphanage


Will The Church and the sisters of Nazareth be suffering today like my Joanne is ?

This is my sweet innocent wife Joanne peacher we loose our child hoods then our children and maybe our liberty soon isn't it good to be British ?
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/457478/I-was-raped-by-priest-in-orphanage
My wife's 40 years of torture mental health drugs prescribed to keep her quiet and the loss of our 2 children false allegations of child neglect and then there was the social worker.
We will beat this disease CHILD ABUSE in the church will be no more.
Andy Peacher freedomtalkradio2013@gmail.com 07827731060 Skype freedomtalkradio1
Join Me for the civil disobedience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HTML

HTML